Exercise in any form is an extremely effective way to get centred:
- It increases your overall health and your sense of well-being;
- It stimulates the release of endorphins and dopamine in the brain (feel good neurotransmitters);
- It gives you a break from the day’s irritations as you are distracted by your body’s movements;
- It helps reduce stress;
- It increases your energy and optimism;
- It improves ability to focus on a single task;
- It improves your mood;
- It lowers the symptoms associated with mild depression and anxiety;
- It improves your sleep.
From circuit training to yoga and everything in between. Whatever you choose, start building up that sweat!