We are leaders and pioneers in workplace health, wellbeing and mindset. Our tried and tested frameworks drive high performing, sustainable cultures, reducing burnout, building resilience, boosting productivity, enhancing social-emotional intelligence and unleashing creativity.
We deliver more than just the traditional ‘informational’ style of learning. Our methodology is unique and practical, inspiring participant-driven insights and leading to ‘transformational’ results in holistic human performance.
Below are some examples of the dozens of workshops and programs that we have on offer. What’s more, we thrive on tailoring our programs to exactly meet your needs.
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
FOUNDATIONS OF MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS
Meditation and mindfulness optimises the mind and body, preparing us for the challenges of modern life
- Understanding the evidence base for the benefits to our body and mind
- Learning easy, enjoyable and highly effective styles of practice
- Removing misconceptions and inspiring participants to continue to practice
Mastering and transforming our relationship to stress, understanding how you can perform at your best in every situation
- Understanding the psychological and physiological effects of stress
- Mapping your own unique Stress Cycle™
- Interuptiong the Stress Cycle™ and transforming reactions into responses
Developing an understanding of your ability to adapt and bounce back during times of uncertainty, challenge and stress
- Understanding the core elements of resilience
- Becoming adaptable to change
- Enhancing your own mindset towards resilience and self-coaching
WORK-LIFE BALANCE & FLOW
Finding balance requires a deep look at the key aspects that prevent body and mind from performing to their fullest potential
- Improving our focus, productivity and effectiveness
- Optimising mental downtime
- Cultivating effective habits around sleep, movement/exercise
SETTING & ACHIEVING GOALS
You can’t score without goals. Here we take you through the essential mindset required to both identify, align and achieve our goals
- Cultivating a mindset conducive to achieving goals
- Aligning goals with purpose
- Powerfully managing setbacks and failures
THRIVING THROUGH CHANGE & UNCERTAINTY
Whilst uncertainty and change is ever-present and inevitable, our ability to thrive through it depends on many factors
- Understanding the natural human response to uncertainty
- Mastering unproductive reactions to uncertainty and change
- Creating a mindset that allows us to thrive through uncertainty and change
Motivation is the core driver of human behavior. If we want to develop sustainable and impactful behaviors, then we must look to the core of our motivations
- Unpacking the types of motivators currently at play in our lives
- Understanding how to go about transforming unsustainable or unfulfilling motivations
- Connecting to intrinsically driven and fulfilling motivations, setting us up for life success
THE REALITY OF COMMUNICATION
Communication is more than just a two-way street. It involves many complex facets of our mindset and conditioning. Here we explore the true nature of communication
- Discovering tools and frameworks to optimise the way in which we communicate
- Understanding the lens from which we listen
- Expanding self-awareness and our ability to relate to others
CASE STUDY: GLOBAL INVESTMENT BANK
Design and implement a program to holistically improve employee wellbeing, mindset and performance.
Blended delivery combining practical, in-depth and micro-learning:
- Stand-alone workshops, multi-part programs
- Bite-sized audio/video content pieces
This program has been running successfully since 2017 and is offered to over 10,000 employees across the globe. In one of our focused assessments, we observed the following results:
26% IMPROVEMENT IN PRODUCTIVITY & PERFORMANCE 21% IMPROVEMENT IN ENERGY & DRIVE
21% IMPROVEMENT IN SLEEP QUALITY 20% IMPROVEMENT IN HEALTH & WELLBEING
29% REDUCTION IN FEELINGS OF ANXIETY & 21% REDUCTION IN STRESS
22% INCREASE IN CONFIDENCE & 21% INCREASE IN MOOD & HAPPINESS
29% INCREASE IN ENTHUSIASM FOR WORK
WHAT ELSE CAN WE OFFER?
CONFERENCES & PLANNING DAYS
We support your events with customised workshops at annual conferences, leadership series, or staff planning/strategy days.
OFFSITE STUDIO USE (SYDNEY CBD)
Receive exclusive access to our tranquil studio for private group growth sessions and/or mindfulness workshops for up to 25 people.
Executive level private coaching on mindful leadership, building team resilience and emotional collaboration.
SUBSIDISED EMPLOYEE MEMBERSHIP
Offer your staff full or partly subsidised membership to our online, in studio and on demand regular guided meditation sessions and personal performance workshops.
We will work closely with you to design, develop and implement a tailored program that gives your people the edge to deliver consistent peak performance. Want to know more?
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS IN THE WORKPLACE
- Increases focus and attention;
- Improves learning ability and memory;
- Enhances decision making ability;
- Increases productivity;
- Heightens creativity;
- Reduces fatigue;
- Enhances ability to process information;
- Decreases feelings of anxiety and stress;
- Enhances mood and emotional stability;
- Increases resilience.
WHAT OUR CLIENT’S SAY
Initially intended as a short-term program, the internal feedback from our staff encouraged us to keep coming back for more. The results we can report back were increased focus and energy levels, along with a more even approach to dealing with the stresses that our day to day jobs can bring.
It is worth also noting that Kevin & Nikki were also extremely accommodating and provided an exceptionally high level of customer service.
Kevin is engaging, charismatic and presented all material in an evidence based, yet easy to understand manner, dispelling all the sceptics in the room. We all left each session equipped with easy to implement stress-busting techniques, together with a deeper sense of calm that carried through into their day. We can’t recommend Centred Meditation highly enough and can’t wait to get them back again!!