Research stipulates that two thirds of workers in America and Canada are not happy at work. Back in 2011 on our own soil down under, over 80% of workers were reported to be dissatisfied with their job!
If you find yourself falling into this category, take a look at this article by Harvey Deutchendorf, an expert in Emotional Intelligence, where he identifies 7 common habits of people who are actually happy at work.
According to Harvey, it might be as simple as:
- Always doing your best;
- Having clear goals;
- Focusing your attention on issues you have control over;
- Constantly helping others;
- Avoiding the presence of negative folk;
- Consistently expressing gratitude;
- Always remaining positive.