Workshops. Programs. Retreats
Ease & Flow with Ayurveda- Workshop
Join Myra Lewin, master yoga teacher and Ayurvedic practitioner, to discover how Ayurveda can provide an energizing framework for everyday life. In this unique workshop, Myra will guide you to:
- Plan your day in synchronicity with the rhythms of nature, allowing for greater organisation and productivity.
- Improve concentration and ability to stay present with a task at hand.
- Make an honest connection between what you eat and how you feel in order to increase your vitality.
- Flow through your day with a calm and clear mind using a simple visualisation meditation tool.
This workshop is facilitated by Myra Lewin. Myra first discovered Ayurveda, Yoga and holistic healing in the late 1980s when her lifestyle and career as a corporate executive resulted in debilitating illnesses including rheumatoid arthritis and leukemia. Myra set out to find alternative approaches to healing and discovered Ayurveda and Yoga. She undertook training in India and around the world, studied with amazing teachers, and integrated the holistic practices into her own life. Myra overcame imbalances in her mind, body and spirit to heal herself from dis-ease. She now guides others toward a life of health and vitality from her renowned training and health centre in Hawaii.
Who cares is a monthly meet-up for urban professionals sharing about their experiences with anxiety and/or depression. It’s mission is to provide a confidential, safe space where we can each have a voice that is heard and supported, not dismissed or judged. So many people have anxiety/depression, so essentially: ‘who cares?’ – it is nothing to be ashamed of! However, we are a group of people who do care about supporting each other through it. Sessions happens once a month and are free of charge.
Please feel free to email us for more information via firstname.lastname@example.org
Centred Edge – Peak Performance Program
Our ground-breaking peak performance program is designed to have you:
- Understand how to actualise mindfulness and go far beyond mindfulness as a mere concept;
- Become more self-aware, including knowing how your internal experiences drive your behaviour;
- Become more developed in your social-emotional intelligence;
- Committed to your ongoing personal growth as a powerful access to leadership development;
- Very proficient as a regular self-meditator.
This program is co-hosted by Walter Bellin, personal leadership development expert and author of Climb a Different Ladder: Self-awareness, mindfulness, and successful leadership.
Here And Now Retreat
- Experience deep levels of calm and wellbeing in your mind and body;
- Cultivate new layers of clarity and insight into yourself;
- Learn self-led techniques so that you become a confident meditation practitioner.
From Thursday night 4th April – Sunday afternoon 7th April, 2019
Intro to Meditation Workshop
- The science of stress and it’s detrimental impacts on our physiology;
- The evidence behind meditation and it’s profound effects on our health and wellbeing;
- Common misconceptions about meditation;
- Techniques on how to get the most out of your meditation practice.
NB: This workshop is included in the 14 day introductory trial.