Workshops. Seminars. Programs. Retreats.
Nourishing Bonds – Relationship Seminar
- A deep understanding of what mindsets and habits within you promote and inhibit the quality of your relationships – including insight into where how these habits and mindsets developed.
- Knowledge on how to untangle complex emotionally charged relationships.
- Mastery over resolving destructive conflict when it arises and preventing it before it occurs.
- Understanding of the role of both communication and listening in promoting healthy relationships – and insights into what inhibits your ability to communicate and listen effectively.
- Developed personal qualities and skills that improve your ability to communicate and listen effectively.
- Toolbox of methods that enable you to breathe life and vibrancy into dying relationships – or let go of the relationship in a healthy way if that is appropriate.
- Ability to complete and let go of resentments and regrets in current relationships, or resentments and regrets left over from past relationships.
- Greatly improved capacity for empathy, compassion and love as the foundation of your relationships.
Who Cares – Anxiety Circle
Who cares is a monthly meet-up for urban professionals sharing about their experiences with anxiety and/or depression. It’s mission is to provide a confidential, safe space where we can each have a voice that is heard and supported, not dismissed or judged. So many people have anxiety/depression, so essentially: ‘who cares?’ – it is nothing to be ashamed of! However, we are a group of people who do care about supporting each other through it. Sessions happens once a month and are free of charge.
Please feel free to email us for more information via email@example.com
Centred Edge – Peak Performance Program
Our ground-breaking peak performance program is designed to have you:
- Understand how to actualise mindfulness and go far beyond mindfulness as a mere concept;
- Become more self-aware, including knowing how your internal experiences drive your behaviour;
- Become more developed in your social-emotional intelligence;
- Committed to your ongoing personal growth as a powerful access to leadership development;
- Very proficient as a regular self-meditator.
This program is co-hosted by Walter Bellin, personal leadership development expert and author of Climb a Different Ladder: Self-awareness, mindfulness, and successful leadership.
Here And Now – Meditation Retreat
- Experience deep levels of calm and wellbeing in your mind and body;
- Cultivate new layers of clarity and insight into yourself;
- Learn self-led techniques so that you become a confident meditation practitioner.
From Thursday night 4th April – Sunday afternoon 7th April, 2019
Intro to Meditation – Workshop
- The science of stress and it’s detrimental impacts on our physiology;
- The evidence behind meditation and it’s profound effects on our health and wellbeing;
- Common misconceptions about meditation;
- Techniques on how to get the most out of your meditation practice.
NB: This workshop is included in the 14 day introductory trial.