Workshops. Events. Retreats
Centred Edge – Peak Performance Program
Our ground-breaking peak performance program is designed to have you:
- Understand how to actualise mindfulness and go far beyond mindfulness as a mere concept;
- Become more self-aware, including knowing how your internal experiences drive your behaviour;
- Become more developed in your social-emotional intelligence;
- Committed to your ongoing personal growth as a powerful access to leadership development;
- Very proficient as a regular self-meditator.
This program is co-hosted by Walter Bellin, personal leadership development expert and author of Climb a Different Ladder: Self-awareness, mindfulness, and successful leadership.
Here And Now Retreat
- Experience deep levels of calm and wellbeing in your mind and body;
- Cultivate new layers of clarity and insight into yourself;
- Learn self-led techniques so that you become a confident meditation practitioner.
From Thursday night 4th April – Sunday afternoon 7th April, 2019
Intro to Meditation Workshop
- The science of stress and it’s detrimental impacts on our physiology;
- The evidence behind meditation and it’s profound effects on our health and wellbeing;
- Common misconceptions about meditation;
- Techniques on how to get the most out of your meditation practice.
NB: This workshop is included in the 14 day introductory trial.
Who cares is a monthly meet-up for urban professionals sharing about their experiences with anxiety and/or depression. It’s mission is to provide a confidential, safe space where we can each have a voice that is heard and supported, not dismissed or judged. So many people have anxiety/depression, so essentially: ‘who cares?’ – it is nothing to be ashamed of! However, we are a group of people who do care about supporting each other through it. Sessions happens once a month and are free of charge.
Please feel free to email us for more information via firstname.lastname@example.org
Gathered is a free circle for men and women alike to open up and share about their unique experiences of fertility. We know first hand that the delicate journey of conception can sometimes be isolating, often filled with feelings of fear, anxiety and comparison. We invite you to come and share your personal experiences in a safe and confidential space, whilst connecting with others who are on a similar path.
Please feel free to email us for more information via email@example.com.